Pages

Sequins + Fringe

Tuesday, June 24, 2014







Crop top - RiffRaff (no longer available, also found here and similar here)
Fringe skirt - Anthropologie (no longer available online, still available in stores)
Purse - Hazel's Haven (similar here)
Bracelet - vintage
Earrings - Etsy
Shoes - Jimmy Choo (similar here and here)

Nothing says fun and flirty like fringe and sequins! I had my eye on this navy fringe pencil skirt at Anthropologie for weeks, and finally bit the bullet and bought it! I couldn't be more happy with it. The skirt is surprisingly versatile, either worn with a tied up tee for a more casual feel or with a sequin crop like above.The top gives the skirt a more playful feel, so fun for a date night or drinks with the girls! I also tied the the outfit together with my favorite Jimmy Choo wedges. I've had them for years and still find myself pulling them out of my closet again and again.

If you like what you see, be sure to follow by e-mail (top right of this page) and follow my Instagram @theganglygoose

Cheers!



Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment