Pages

Winter Cape

Monday, March 10, 2014











Cape - thrift store find (similar here)
Jeans - Forever 21
Clutch - Hazel's Haven Boutique
Mint pumps - Dolce Vita (similar here, here, and here)
Necklace used as bracelet - J.Crew
Rings - Etsy
 
Is it Spring yet? Yes? No? Oh, Arkansas, you are confusing me with your ice storms one week and your 70 degree weather the next. Luckily, your crazy weather has allowed me to pull this awesome thrifted cape out of my closet. I snatched this pretty plaid perfection from a Fort Smith thrift store a couple weeks ago (the same store I found this faux fur). And since I'm pining for Spring, I paired the cape with my favorite Dolce Vita mint pumps. Done and done.

If you like what you see, be sure to follow by e-mail (top right of this page) and check out my Instragram!


Cheers,






Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment