Pages

Tunic Love

Monday, March 24, 2014

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Tunic - Savoir-Faire
Ankle zip leggings - Bershka (not available in the USA, similar here, here and here)
Beanie - Maude Boutique
Purse- vintage (similar here and here)
Pocket knife necklace - The Box Turtle (similar here)
Harmonica necklace - The Box Turtle (similar here and here)
Locket - Savoir-Faire (similar here)
Beaded belt used for bracelet
Tube rings - Etsy
Shoes - GUESS
 
I do believe I just added my new favorite piece to my closet: this charcoal tunic from Savor-Faire. It is beyond comfy, yet cool and can be dressed up or down. Today, I kept the look casual and added a few fun details, like ankle zip leggings, a basket weave beanie, and a vintage purse.
 
I'm also totally obsessed with tiny, unique trinket necklaces, like the pocket knife and harmonica. They add just a touch more sass to your average layering pieces. Added bonus: the harmonica does play!
 
If you like what you see, be sure to Follow by Email (top right of this page) and check out my Instagram (@theganglygoose)!
 
 
Cheers
 
 
Carol
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment