Pages

Floral Kimono

Monday, May 12, 2014








Kimono - Shop Pattern on Pattern on Etsy
Striped tank - Aerie (similar here)
Vintage Levi's cut offs - Grey Dog Boutique
Shoes - Savoir-Faire (similar here)
Sunglasses - Ray-Ban
Necklace - vintage 
Large stone ring - Etsy
Gold tube rings - Etsy

Have I said enough about how talented by friends are? Because my friends are super talented. Case in point, this black floral kimono with fringe that my friend Amber Taylor, owner of Shop Pattern on Pattern Etsy store, hand made for me. It's light and whimsical and instantly takes a basic striped tank and cut offs to another level. 

Speaking of cut offs, I am in love these vintage Levi's I picked up at my favorite vintage store in Fayetteville, Grey Dog Boutique. I could wear them every day. OK, so maybe I wear them every day. 

I also just found my new favorite pastime on every second Saturday of the month. This past weekend, I went with a friend to the South Main Vintage Market and was so amazed by all the awesome vendors and fabulous items for sale! One of my favorite finds is this vintage geometric necklace that I can't seem to get enough of. 

If you like what you see, be sure to Follow By Email (top right of this page) and check out my Instagram @theganglygoose!


Cheers,


Carol




No comments:

Post a Comment